NSimports, Short for Nova Scotia Imports is a small group of car enthusiast brought together to help unite all import vehicles of the province. Group founder Joe Griffin is a major Honda fan but still has a spot in his heart for all other imports. Joe's reasoning behind starting this group original was instead of splitting the line down the middle all V Dubs on this side, all Honda's on the other side and other imports falling between the cracks. He wanted everyone to get along together and treat everyone equally.We enjoy creating small car meets, group get together and working on each other vehicles lending a hand where ever we can.
2001 Honda Accord 5th GEN
Owner: Katilyn Cameron
Acura RSX Type S
Owner: Greg Walker
2010 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 2.0T
Owner: Scott Duncan
2010 HFP SI
Owner: Justin Cox
1998 Dodge Neon 2.4 SWAP
Owner: Dylan Gray
- No current videos
- NS-Imports wishes you a Merry Christmas, and Happy new year!
- Like the website? Feel free to look around and enjoy yourself!
- NSimports is rocketing towards the top of import facebook groups for Nova Scotia, While others are failing!
- Need some help? Joe Griffin is here for any problems, contact him for any mechanical problems!
- Meet and shows will soon to be announced, This group will go far.
- Merchandise and apparel will be released soon! Stay tuned!
- In need of pricing for parts? Contact Chris Lacey, He may be able to help you out!
- Need a tune!? Talk with Joe Griffin
- Think your ride is enough for the featured page? Shoot us an email, and send us pictures!
- We now have decals! Contact Joe Griffin for more information!